Why Join American Dining Creations?
What makes our company a truly unique, terrific place to not just work, but build a career?
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Ability to run your own business unit
- I can be creative
- Teamwork within units
- Form relationships with clients/customers that you serve on a daily basis.
Dining & Catering Division
- Most employees enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule with most weekends and holidays off
- Run your own restaurant with no investment
- Extensive corporate benefits and restaurant profit participation
- Career training & advancement opportunities
- Able to be creative
- Develop professional skills, both culinary and management
- Typical Monday-Friday work week
- Flexible work schedule
- Independent work: you run your own business.
- Merchandising and operating many vending machines across various customer account locations is like overseeing a chain of stores, each with its own unique needs and preferences.
- Getting to know your customers – people you see on a daily basis, building relationships with them.
- Bringing some pleasure & fun into peoples’ workplaces: the vending machines are often people’s favorite part about their workplace!
American Dining Creations, one of the largest independently-owned food service providers in the United States, has many exciting career opportunities available.
As a large company, we offer aggressive pay and competitive benefits. Full-time benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Days. A variety of salary positions may be available at any given time including:
- Food Service Director
- Assistant Manager
- Grill Cook
- Vending Technician
- Vending Route Service Attendant